Projector Screen Paint, Screen Goo & Rear Projection Films
Spec Data / MSDS Sheets
Front projection Screen Goo can be applied to any smooth paintable surface. Many materials other than the products listed below can be used succesfully. For best results the surface should be flat and smooth. If this surface to be coated is not smooth, it should be sanded down and wiped off prior to applying the Screen Goo basecoat. Porous surfaces such as drywall, gyproc, and wood based materials such as plywood, particle board, MDF, should be sealed with a flat, white latex primer prior to applying Screen Goo basecoat. Coloured surfaces should also be primed with a flat, white latex.
- 3acomposites.com - Sintra is an excellent material to apply Screen Goo front projection coatings to. It is very hard and durable and requires no priming prior to being "Goo'ed". It is, however, somewhat floppy and should be supported to ensure a flat viewing surface. We suggest choosing white and a minimum 6mm thickness. North American customers can call 1-800-626-3365 to locate a nearby reseller.
- 3acomposites.com - Gatorfoam is another excellent choice for "Goo'ing". It is light weight and rigid enough to be self-supporting. It is, however, prone to denting and should probably not be used in high traffic areas or to stop hockey pucks. No priming is required. We suggest choosing white and a minimum 1/2 inch thickness. North American customers can call 1-800-626-3365 to locate a nearby reseller.
Spec Data Sheets
MSDS Safety Sheets
Projection News and Reviews
- ecoustics.com - A very good review site covering all categories of consumer electronics
- projectorcentral.com - Absolutely the best independent site we've found for everything you need to know about projected video
- avsforum.com - One of the first and still one of the best online discussion forums for all things related to Home Theatre